▪ HOME>제품정보>Zymo Research
Quick-cfDNA Serum & Plasma Kit
• High-quality DNA, including cell-free, is easily and robustly purified from up to 10 ml of
serum/plasma or up to 1 ml amniotic fluid or cerebrospinal fluid.
• Zymo-Spin™ Column technology enables elution of DNA in as little as 35 μl and ensures
it is ready for all sensitive downstream applications such as qPCR and Next-Generation
Zymo Research 제품 담당자
Zymo Research Brand Manager
Kyongshin scientific Co., Ltd.
- High Processing Volume: Purify ≤ 10 ml of serum or plasma and elute with 35 µl.
- Highest Yields: Consistently purify > 30% more cfDNA.
- Ultra-Pure: Ready for qPCR, Next-Gen Sequencing, etc.
Quick-cfDNA Serum & Plasma Kit provides a simple and reliable method for the rapid preparation of high-quality circulating cell-free DNA from serum, plasma, amniotic fluid, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), and saliva. A combination of chemical and enzymatic methods are used to efficiently recover total DNA (including cell-free apoptotic, necrotic, mitochondrial and viral DNA) linearly from up to 10 ml of sample (Reference Figure A). Zymo-Spin technology allows for ultra-pure DNA to be eluted in as little as 35 μl water. The resulting DNA is suitable for all subsequent analyses and molecular manipulations such as qPCR, Next-Generation sequencing and DNA methylation analyses. Zymo’s serum and plasma cell-free DNA extraction technology will empower your discovery of circulating DNA biomarkers.
Flexibil[e] for input volumes [with] quick references.”
- E. L. (Cepheid)
“Easy to use and good yield.”
- X.Q (University of California, San Diego)
“Higher DNA concentration in the final eluate from the Zymo kit when compared to the Qiagen kit. Total yield, measured by reference genes, is higher for the Zymo kit when compared to the Qiagen kit.”
- T.R. (Aarhus University Hospital)
||Quick-cfDNA™ Serum & Plasma Kit
||Compatable with vacuum and centrifuge Processing Volume: ≤10 ml DNA Recovery: ≥ 100bp Elution Volume: ≥ 35 μl