▪ HOME>제품정보>Zymo Research
Quick-RNA Fungal/Bacterial Miniprep Kit
• Quick (15 minute) isolation of total RNA from tough-to-lyse bacteria, yeast, and fungi.
• Zymo-Spin™ Column technology allows RNA to be eluted into minimal volumes (≥ 6 μl).
Zymo Research 제품 담당자
Zymo Research Brand Manager
Kyongshin scientific Co., Ltd.
- High Quality: Extract intact high quality total RNA (including small/micro RNAs) from Gram-negative/postive bacteria, yeast, and fungi
- Homogenization: Ultra-high density BashingBead technology for complete disruption and sample lysis.
- Inhibitor-Free: RNA is ready for all downstream applications including sequencing, RT-PCR, microarray, etc.
The Quick-RNA Fungal/Bacterial Microprep Kit is designed for the simple and rapid isolation of RNA from tough-to-lyse fungi, including A. fumigatus, C. albicans, N. crassa, S. cerevisiae, S. pombe, as well as Gram (+/-) bacteria, algae, and protozoa. The procedure is easy and can be completed in minutes: fungal and/or bacterial samples are rapidly and efficiently lysed with our state of the art, ultra-high density BashingBeads. Zymo-Spin column technology is then used to isolate the RNA that is ideal for downstream molecular-based applications including Next-Gen sequencing, RT-PCR, microarray, hybridization, etc.
||Quick-RNA Fungal/Bacterial Miniprep Kit
||Format: Spin-Columns Elution Volume: ≥ 6 μl Binding Capacity: 10 μg Processing Time: 45 minutes